Las Vegas

If you need a replacement-Call me ;-) -eom-
Charlotteofvegas See my TER Reviews 517 reads

I have an appointment scheduled for Saturday at noon, but I haven't been able to reach her to confirm, and at this point I don't know whether we're still on (she requested that I call her the day before to confirm). I've called a few times, haven't reached her, and her message box is full so I can't leave a message.

I haven't been in this situation before, and I don't know at what point it's appropriate to make new plans. I'm not looking to cancel and upset her, as I would still like to try to meet her in the future. I also know the longer I wait the less notice I'll be able to provide for another lady (and I do want to make the most of my time while I'm here in Vegas).

So...advice? Thoughts?

Call twice and email or PM once and with no response, look elsewhere. Many nice ladies will be around to happily support you.

I didn't mean to harsh on your username, but dude, you should probably dump it. I can't see a chic warming and wetting to that, but then again, I don't know all that much.

She probably won't be upset if she doesn't hear from you again. Go anew, I have done it on business center computers in Vegas with great succees. Think outside of the "box"

Book three weeks in advance, confirm one week in advance, inform them when you check in with the hotel address, room number, and phone number ( the latter is for verification purposes since every uses a cell), give them your cell # and your texting preference, confirm the day before, and the day of.

I've never had a problem, they usually respond in a day one or two weeks out, and within a few hours the day before and day of.

In your situation I would post an ISO for a replacement, I mean according to your time stamp you should have a confirmation NOW.

VM is full? Has not contacted you back?

My opinion.... but it's appropriate and completely acceptable to make new plans. It's not that hard to check the VM and make quick phone calls back to confirm unless you are in jail.

If you are talking about today that you were supposed to meet up.... then it's time to call Haley or 100Proof and bring the professionals in for damage control.

Just my thoughts...

Thanks everyone; it's resolved. I heard from her and we rescheduled for a little later. I appreciate the advice and the PMs!

Register Now!