Guidelines for posting Theme Day Threads on TER are listed below. TER staff/Admin may, at their discretion and judgment, remove any post that, in their opinion do not follow these guidelines. Abuse of these guidelines can result in the poster being moderated.
- Thread should be started by a local provider or local agency only
- Only 1 photo theme per day
- Only local providers, local agencies and visiting providers with an active visiting ad may participate
- Theme can not be started earlier than 5 am (local time)
- Providers can post only 1 photo per theme day
- Agencies can only post 1 photo per day
- Photos should be related to the theme
- Photos should not have been used for a theme day in the past - Keep them new!
- No links to websites are allowed
- Text (one line only) is allowed but cannot be an ad type text, such as (not an all inclusive list) website, email, phone number or statement such as 'Call Me' or 'Come See Me'
- Do not use all caps in the subject line or the one liner
- Provider should post under the OP's original post; do not post under another provider's photo
- Only the watermark trademark of the provider, the provider's name or the photographer's name (copyright) is allowed on the photo
- Comments on the photos are allowed; posters should only respond to the photo post, not to a member's response. This should not be used to start a new discussion. Do not make this a shill or mini-review or the post will be removed.
General Ad Posting and General Board Rules apply unless otherwise stated above.