View: Tree | Flat

Re:Financial Subterfuge for married men

Posted 7/19/2002 at 1:59:25 PM

Send message
Reviews: 2
Something else you may be able to arrange.  Talk to your boss (if you are employed) and see if you can work out deals with him to pay a portion of your salaries in cash.  This is especially useful if you are about to get a salary adjustment.  Some employer are pretty cool about this and some aren't.  So proceed carefully.  If your wife is a good friend with your employer, then scratch that idea.  It would get you killed.  If your employer is male, most likely he would understand.

Current Thread