Posted By: Lanforce I for one would love to see a M & G in OC now that I am throttling up again in hobby activities.
I'm sure you have overlap from OC gents at your world-renowned LA parties - I think similar percentages of overlap (whatever they are) would apply to SD and LA overlap into the Orange County M & G.
And I think it might help the "OC friendly" SD and LA providers to remind the gents of their presence.
A bit curious of venue reqt's, I know you are really specific about what you want.
1. Able to support a party of 150-200 people.
2. Full bar with bartenders
3. Food available
4. Private, only party attendees allowed in
5. Realistic Minimum of Business Required
6. Dance Area
6. Room for DJ and Sound System
7. Safe Location
8. Valet Parking and/or parking available at mimimal cost (less than $10)
Last parties I have had in OC, we just could not get anyone from LA to attend. we barely got anyone from OC to attend. So perhaps an OC/SD party would work. Something in the middle of both areas. I would need help scouting a location. I'm still doubtful we could get enough people to attend to make it a viable party. Prove me wrong people!