Transsexual

Re: TS Bars/Clubs
JohnHolmes1 12808 reads
posted

If ever in the Fort Lauderdale / Miami area, be sure to check out Trixies, which is in Hollywood, Florida.  Link is attached below.  It is a friendly local tranny bar and the ONLY true tranny bar in south Florida.  Other bars are typically gay bars which have one night a week as tranny night.  Trixies is a true tranny bar in which you'll always see civilian t-girls having a drink, in addition to 8 to 10 t-girl dancers a night. No cover, free parking. One drink minimum. Great sound system and continuous tranny porn on the TV's and a pool table.  A really cool local bar.

sport11114519 reads

I travel around to many states and would like to get recommendations for some good bars/clubs where TS girls are.  Also if there are some special girls there that you could recommend would be appreciated.

JohnHolmes112809 reads

If ever in the Fort Lauderdale / Miami area, be sure to check out Trixies, which is in Hollywood, Florida.  Link is attached below.  It is a friendly local tranny bar and the ONLY true tranny bar in south Florida.  Other bars are typically gay bars which have one night a week as tranny night.  Trixies is a true tranny bar in which you'll always see civilian t-girls having a drink, in addition to 8 to 10 t-girl dancers a night. No cover, free parking. One drink minimum. Great sound system and continuous tranny porn on the TV's and a pool table.  A really cool local bar.

ChiTownNewbie2984 reads

What about Chicago?

sport11112050 reads

Thanks JH. I am in Florida occasionally and will check it out. This is a new adventure for me, so recommendations are much appreciated. Also, I don't consider myself gay, but I am attracted to TS.

JohnHolmes12250 reads

You're welcome Sport - You know how many times we hear this statement "I don't consider myself gay, but I am attracted to TS." ? :)  Enough times for me to say: TS's are NOT a gay mans hobby.  IMO, 90% to 95% of tranny chasers are straight men.  the other 5% to 10% are bi men.  Gay men do NOT have sex with t-girls.  They appreciate t-girls as a novelty or as friends, but they do not have sex with them.

sport11111979 reads

JH - point well taken and I have to agree. Thanks

You may have to register on the site, but Las Vegas T-girls or whatever it's called has an extensive list, though it's not real current.

http://www.lvtg.com/lvtg/members/list_nitelife.asp

Happy hunting,
TS Jamie :-)

sport11112617 reads

Thanks for the link. The search is half the fun.

Register Now!