Legal Corner

View: Tree | Flat

Retain your own attorney

Posted 1/17/2012 at 6:32:57 AM

You should retain your own attorney and consult with him/her about your rights under the law. They will advise you about whether reporting it is a good idea or not and if so, advise you on the best way to go about it.

That way, you're not taking legal advice from a bunch of people on the internet :)

Current Thread