The Erotic Highway

View: Tree | Flat

Re:A therapist? Really?...

Posted 5/20/2006 at 12:33:06 PM

Dear Lex,
Thank you for your inquiry. I do not take private clients through this board. But if your post is not in jest, then I do suggest that you visit an AASECT-certified sex therapist who can help you with your addiction. Having sex acts that interfere with daily functions (although thwarting the Justice league seems an interesting one) can become unproductive and emotionally vacuous...not to mention financially draining!

Write again if you need a referral,
the Love Goddess

-- Modified on 5/20/2006 7:36:43 PM

Current Thread