June 19th: 4pm-11pm
June 20th: 6am-noon
*It's between Biloxi and Baton Rouge these dates. Whichever city has more requests is where I'll be.
So don't wait til the last day to at least tell me you're possibly thinking of meeting. Even if it's not a "for sure", do get
in touch and let me know. It could make all the difference. Try to let me know by or before the 18th at midnight if at all possible.
or use reservation form at: www.tia-travels.com