Transsexual

View: Tree | Flat

now as TS FLAVIA MIERLES

Posted 9/19/2012 at 5:45:53 AM

1 of 13
vc0909
Reviews: 50
Send Mail to vc0909
The usual research reveals nothing.  Any unreported feedback or hints from the TER masses?

Related Link: samm link

 

Posted 9/19/2012 at 7:52:56 AM

2 of 13
MissMarple
The picrtures aren't of the same person.

Four of them have been around since at least 2009 and are of "ts serina foxx", although not clear if she was ever real. (There are discussions on this board back in 2010(?))

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=736603&sid=5b34f729de1d432487f30e85bbcf0674

One is a model, Alexis(?)

http://www.istudio.com/photo/view/595773

One is an Alan Smithee photo on Flickr (don't know who the model is.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alan_smithee_photos/3818162630/

The other photo?  Don't know.

Cheers,

Miss Marple



 

Posted 9/19/2012 at 11:39:33 AM

3 of 13
Seems to be an abundance of ads with nice adjectives and fun hits on some numbers.
(See prior discussion last week or so).

TS Explosive Samm
419-709-0372

TS MISTRESS MOTHER MASSIVE
214-205-0272
karm_jones@yahoo.com

TS CHOCOLATE DELIGHT SOLORAH
267-318-4856 (ask for SOLORAH;))
mkcoutre@yahoo.com



Quote:
Posted By: vc0909
The usual research reveals nothing.  Any unreported feedback or hints from the TER masses?


 

Posted 9/27/2012 at 11:23:30 AM

4 of 13
Another
TS Jenny Blooow
781-922-1420

Related Link: TS Jenny Blooow

 

Posted 12/1/2012 at 5:57:41 PM

5 of 13

TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm

TS Jenny Blooow
347-628-6637

aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG
TAYLORZzZ.HUNG

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another
TS Jenny Blooow
781-922-1420


Related Link: TS Jenny Blooow

 

Posted 3/26/2013 at 4:58:39 PM

6 of 13
now as TS FLAVIA MIERLES
 
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm
 
TS Jenny Blooow
347-628-6637  
 
aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG
TAYLORZzZ.HUNG
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another
TS Jenny Blooow
781-922-1420


 

Posted 6/22/2013 at 2:21:42 AM

7 of 13
now as
347-628-6637  
VIP TS MELISSA WOOD XXL
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm
 
TS Jenny Blooow
347-628-6637  
 
aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG
TAYLORZzZ.HUNG
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another
TS Jenny Blooow
781-922-1420


 

Posted 7/30/2013 at 6:45:54 PM

8 of 13
now as  
TS PLAY BuNNy FLAVIA BANNANO
 
 
347 628 6637  
 
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm
 
TS Jenny Blooow
347-628-6637  
 
aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG
TAYLORZzZ.HUNG
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another
TS Jenny Blooow
781-922-1420


 

Posted 8/4/2013 at 12:52:20 PM

9 of 13
now as
TS PLAY BuNNy FLAVIA BANNANO
 
347 628 6637  
 
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm
 
TS Jenny Blooow
347-628-6637  
 
aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG
TAYLORZzZ.HUNG
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another
TS Jenny Blooow
781-922-1420


 

Posted 9/2/2013 at 5:31:31 PM

10 of 13

now 518-505-9254  
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
now as  
 TS PLAY BuNNy FLAVIA BANNANO  
   
   
 347 628 6637  
   
   
 Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
 
 TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm  
   
 TS Jenny Blooow  
 347-628-6637  
   
 aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG  
 TAYLORZzZ.HUNG  
   
 Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another  
 TS Jenny Blooow  
 781-922-1420


 

Posted 9/29/2013 at 11:52:35 AM

11 of 13
now as  
518-505-9254
The Amazon Ts Mariah  
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
 
 now 518-505-9254  
   
 Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
now as    
  TS PLAY BuNNy FLAVIA BANNANO  
     
     
  347 628 6637    
     
     
  Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
 
  TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm  
     
  TS Jenny Blooow  
  347-628-6637    
     
  aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG  
  TAYLORZzZ.HUNG  
     
  Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another  
  TS Jenny Blooow  
  781-922-1420


 

Posted 10/11/2013 at 5:58:40 AM

12 of 13
now as
TS BAmbie BANNANO
518-505-9254
abambi2@gmail.com
 
 
Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
now as  
 518-505-9254  
 The Amazon Ts Mariah  
   
 Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
 
  now 518-505-9254    
     
  Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
now as    
   TS PLAY BuNNy FLAVIA BANNANO    
       
       
   347 628 6637    
       
       
   Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
   
   TGTBT?  Saya only ads on Eros but ads other places with other names and photos.. hmm    
       
   TS Jenny Blooow    
   347-628-6637    
       
   aka TAYLORZzZ HUNG    
   TAYLORZzZ.HUNG    
       
   Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Another    
   TS Jenny Blooow    
   781-922-1420


 

Posted 10/24/2013 at 1:43:53 PM

13 of 13
now as
SHEmale Mariah FOX 518 505 9254
518-505-9254