Transsexual

View: Tree | Flat

TS ALEXIS

Posted 9/9/2012 at 4:00:00 PM

1 of 31
Cannot find info.... maybe outa Miami (so says web site registrant).
BP ads with name Estrella.

TS emilia
772-501-0990 (24/hrs)
www.emiliamelgar.com
emilia_melgar@yahoo.com

it is a wix domain (seen plenty of fake sites there)

Related Link: TS emilia

 

Posted 9/9/2012 at 5:43:47 PM

2 of 31
cocodemer
Reviews: 1
Send Mail to cocodemer
looks like Photoshop amateur hour to me...

 

Posted 9/9/2012 at 8:43:00 PM

3 of 31

Posted 9/10/2012 at 2:18:26 AM

4 of 31

Posted 9/10/2012 at 9:45:05 AM

5 of 31

Posted 9/10/2012 at 9:49:05 AM

6 of 31
And yes another.. post on other site says you get robbed.

TS WILMA LOWE
917-657-1503
wilma.lowe@ymail.com
wilma1andonly.tumblr.com


Related Link: TS WILMA LOWE

 

Posted 9/10/2012 at 3:40:28 PM

7 of 31
calore
Reviews: 3
Send Mail to calore
What we need is cock pictures with copy writes!

 

Posted 9/10/2012 at 4:00:00 PM

8 of 31
Yea, cocks w/ serial numbers on them, maybe bar codes? :)

 

Posted 9/10/2012 at 5:06:58 PM

9 of 31

yet another?
TS DOLL TS
229-255-9188

Related Link: TS DOLL TS

 

Posted 9/10/2012 at 5:08:34 PM

10 of 31
Lol...

TS LINETTE MARDINY
linettemardiny@gmail.com
863-558-3343


Related Link: TS LINETTE MARDINY

 

Posted 9/10/2012 at 7:59:19 PM

11 of 31

Posted 9/11/2012 at 7:28:26 PM

12 of 31
says
About me?
 I AM A 22 YEARS OLD BRAZILIAN ARMENIAN ADULT FILMSTAR, VERY FEMENINE,PETITE,PASSABLE
AN AMAZINGLY PERFECT BODY AND FACE.

718-908-2092
VIP TS Miah
www.twitter.com/xxxristinamarie



Related Link: VIP TS Miah

 

Posted 9/16/2012 at 4:18:26 AM

13 of 31
Another
TS ALEXIS
305-209-9048
tsalexis4u@gmail.com

Related Link: TS ALEXIS

 

Posted 9/17/2012 at 1:09:43 PM

14 of 31
Is she legit?  Anyone have any details on her?  Thank you.

 

Posted 9/18/2012 at 4:44:14 AM

15 of 31
Interesting...
TS Monika (who goes by other names) says she doubles with Miah ..

323-837-8112


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
says
About me?
 I AM A 22 YEARS OLD BRAZILIAN ARMENIAN ADULT FILMSTAR, VERY FEMENINE,PETITE,PASSABLE
AN AMAZINGLY PERFECT BODY AND FACE.

718-908-2092
VIP TS Miah
www.twitter.com/xxxristinamarie



 

Posted 9/19/2012 at 2:26:27 AM

16 of 31
and another
TS DOLL TS
312-523-8228

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

yet another?
TS DOLL TS
229-255-9188


Related Link: TS DOLL TS

 

Posted 10/14/2012 at 6:40:49 AM

17 of 31
Surely.. ads with other name and new phone.. scam
818-447-2923
wilma1andonly.tumblr.com
WILMA LOWE

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
And yes another.. post on other site says you get robbed.

TS WILMA LOWE
917-657-1503
wilma.lowe@ymail.com
wilma1andonly.tumblr.com


 

Posted 10/14/2012 at 9:10:50 PM

18 of 31
zaghunt
Reviews: 1
Send Mail to zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.

 

Posted 10/16/2012 at 11:39:49 AM

19 of 31
Now she is
TS RAINBOW
with new photos
312-523-8228

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
and another
TS DOLL TS
312-523-8228

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

yet another?
TS DOLL TS
229-255-9188


Related Link: TS RAINBOW

 

Posted 10/29/2012 at 5:10:36 AM

20 of 31
no way
TS DEMI STROKE
512-202-7844
(HOLA PAPI CHULO......)

Related Link: TS DEMI STROKE

 

Posted 11/3/2012 at 9:34:12 AM

21 of 31

other ads link phone to this ad
AVN transsexual award Nominee Scarlett ZPITTS
917-520-5498

Quote:
Posted By: zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.


Related Link: Scarlett ZPITTS

 

Posted 11/9/2012 at 3:49:29 AM

22 of 31
Now she says
AVN transsexual nominee Lauren Coxx

Lol


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

other ads link phone to this ad
AVN transsexual award Nominee Scarlett ZPITTS
917-520-5498

Quote:
Posted By: zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.


Related Link: Lauren Coxx

 

Posted 11/17/2012 at 5:27:21 PM

23 of 31

chaged number to
336-736-5789

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

yet another?
TS DOLL TS
229-255-9188


Related Link: TS Doll

 

Posted 11/17/2012 at 5:28:55 PM

24 of 31
Ads aas guy too... hmmm
TS Taelor Rae
502-991-7330

BabyBlueApples4u@hotmail.com


Related Link: TS Taelor Rae

 

Posted 11/28/2012 at 3:55:58 AM

25 of 31
lol... can't spell either

Your Exquisite Shemale Companion HARMONY


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

other ads link phone to this ad
AVN transsexual award Nominee Scarlett ZPITTS
917-520-5498

Quote:
Posted By: zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.


 

Posted 12/15/2012 at 3:28:38 PM

26 of 31
Even more changes
917-520-5498

wilma.lowe@ymail.com
wilmalowe.blogspot.com


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

other ads link phone to this ad
AVN transsexual award Nominee Scarlett ZPITTS
917-520-5498

Quote:
Posted By: zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.


 

Posted 12/22/2012 at 9:02:12 AM

27 of 31
And another number
lol

wilmalowe.blogspot.com
765-444-9947
wilma.lowe@ymail.com


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Even more changes
917-520-5498

wilma.lowe@ymail.com
wilmalowe.blogspot.com


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

other ads link phone to this ad
AVN transsexual award Nominee Scarlett ZPITTS
917-520-5498

Quote:
Posted By: zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.


 

Posted 1/30/2013 at 7:45:57 PM

28 of 31


Quote:
Posted By: FrankAb
Is she legit?  Anyone have any details on her?  Thank you.
Yes, I would like to know as well. I checked her twitter, but it does not say anything related to being a escort or a ts. I'm guessing it's fake.

 

Posted 1/31/2013 at 6:20:28 PM

29 of 31
just changed number

786-531-0295

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
and another
TS DOLL TS
312-523-8228

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

yet another?
TS DOLL TS
229-255-9188


 

Posted 2/26/2013 at 4:00:13 AM

30 of 31

Asian TS  LILY THAI


LoL.

Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider
Now she says
AVN transsexual nominee Lauren Coxx

Lol


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

other ads link phone to this ad
AVN transsexual award Nominee Scarlett ZPITTS
917-520-5498

Quote:
Posted By: zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.


 

Posted 3/14/2013 at 4:35:30 PM

31 of 31
Now as
TS MEGAN LA MUJER ZPITTZ
917-520-5498
Lilcassebo@gmail.com


Quote:
Posted By: vfrrider

other ads link phone to this ad
AVN transsexual award Nominee Scarlett ZPITTS
917-520-5498

Quote:
Posted By: zaghunt
Something suspicious --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHTnhjX2QM

YT video is listed with ALESSANDRA NOGUEIRA TRANS name.