Guidelines for posting Theme Day Threads on TER are listed below. TER staff/Admin may, at their discretion and judgment, remove any post that, in their opinion do not follow these guidelines. Abuse of these guidelines can result in the poster being moderated.
- Thread should be started by a local provider or local agency only
- Only 1 photo theme per day
- Only local providers, local agencies and visiting providers with an active visiting ad may participate
- Theme can not be started earlier than 5 am (local time)
- Providers can post only 1 photo per theme day
- Agencies can only post 1 photo per day
- Photos should be related to the theme
- Photos should not have been used for a theme day in the past - Keep them new!
- No links to websites are allowed
- Text (one line only) is allowed but cannot be an ad type text, such as (not an all inclusive list) website, email, phone number or statement such as 'Call Me' or 'Come See Me'
- Do not use all caps in the subject line or the one liner
- Provider should post under the OP's original post; do not post under another provider's photo
- Only the watermark trademark of the provider, the provider's name or the photographer's name (copyright) is allowed on the photo
- Comments on the photos are allowed; posters should only respond to the photo post, not to a member's response. This should not be used to start a new discussion. Do not make this a shill or mini-review or the post will be removed.
General Ad Posting and General Board Rules apply unless otherwise stated above.
One photo thread a week would be nice here. Would be nice if someone just started one every Monday or something, and ladies could add to it during the week, instead of just that day, since people aren't on this board every day. The thread wouldn't move very far down the page. Unless and until the board gets busier, we don't need theme days. We could do them week
I know you're trying and I'm trying to help but it ends up just us talking to each other. Shit we could do that by pm or email. LOL. Well, there have been a few other people, but I wish more would pop in and stick around.
As of now, we have such little participation that an open theme would be great. If it actually starts getting busy on the board, then maybe specific themes would be good at that point. However, I think I would leave it up to the lady who starts the thread.
As for scoed's pics, I love looking at them, but they're not providers so he can't sneak them in to theme day (or week) threads, but they are welcome in his posts
I vote the woman who starts it should choose. Picture threads bring board traffic (and business) and my goal is to get this board going weather or not we ever get a host or hostess here. Mix things up.
Now someone talked about my photos so here is one from sexasian18.com. It is of Maria Eriyori. Great wet and wild theme photo.
But I don't see why you couldn't do that. Most of the photo day rules are to prevent them from being seen as ads. Since our "other cities" board covers so much area, I personally don't see an issue with adding a location to the subject line. Of course I am not admin, but I would say try it and if admin lets it stay and nobody "reports this post," then it's good.
Just do it, and if they don't like it, and delete it, then we will know. A lot of TER rules only get found out like that anyway. Many rules are not clear, until someone breaks them.
However, looking at the OP in this thread, it does not mention location. Here is the quote:
"- No links to websites are allowed
- Text (one line only) is allowed but cannot be an ad type text, such as (not an all inclusive list) website, email, phone number or statement such as 'Call Me' or 'Come See Me'"
It doesn't say anything aobut location (but it does have the disclaimer that their list is not all inclusive). Anyway I think with "our" little board covering so much area (basically the whole world-except for the few areas that have their own regional boards) that location should be allowed, and as long as the ladies keep the post from sounding like an ad, it should be fine.
My .02 (but I'm not admin )