New Mexico

View: Tree | Flat

Sure hope so!!!

Posted 2/21/2012 at 12:59:37 PM

1 of 15
I've been coming to ABQ for years, but my last visit, due to LE activity, was pretty quiet.

Has everyone come out of hiding yet ? This is my favorite city to tour !

Come out come out wherever you areeeeee

 

Posted 2/21/2012 at 2:38:29 PM

2 of 15
glfrmn
Reviews: 39
Send Mail to glfrmn
Sending you an email.

 

Posted 2/23/2012 at 11:43:07 PM

3 of 15
Bopperman
Reviews: 3
Send Mail to Bopperman
but I'm not sure how safe it is.

 

Posted 2/26/2012 at 12:19:52 AM

4 of 15
jokerunm
Reviews: 1
Send Mail to jokerunm
I think because the nm boards have been so dead, people check less and hence the boards being even more dead.  For example, I missed your post for your previous return because I hadn't checked back in quite some time.....there used to be another source that was more active ....so I guess probably more pre booking time to give people that check in every now and then a chance to see that you're coming...without missing you.....:)

 

Posted 2/26/2012 at 1:05:58 PM

5 of 15
cl60013
Reviews: 14
Send Mail to cl60013
I'll be visiting ALB from 3/23 -3/30 for some golf. It would be great if you visited then.

 

Posted 2/26/2012 at 10:49:06 PM

6 of 15
sweetman
Reviews: 87
Send Mail to sweetman
Melody I think enough time has passed that we are mostly recovered from our scare.  I certainly have not been hiding under a rock. Maybe do more prebooking to ensure a successful visit. But I hope you do continue to visit NM and are made to feel very welcome here.  As others have said, stick with people you know and screen carefully.  

 

Posted 2/29/2012 at 12:18:01 AM

7 of 15
I emailed everyone weeks before but only a couple responded... That's pretty direct if I'm not mistaken ?

Well, maybe I'll come in a few months, maybe the longer I wait, the less scared people will be !

 

Posted 2/29/2012 at 10:05:05 AM

8 of 15
Ol_Desperado
Reviews: 53
Send Mail to Ol_Desperado
..."come"!!  Ya know how you were last time you went without for awhile! :) :) :)

 

Posted 3/2/2012 at 3:45:17 PM

9 of 15
glfrmn
Reviews: 39
Send Mail to glfrmn
Some of us are not scared and it's been way toooooooooooooo long.
I just couldn't get there a Christmas:-(

 

Posted 3/5/2012 at 2:28:44 AM

10 of 15
on the NM boards and emails.

I will visit very soon (: June most likely !!!

 

Posted 3/9/2012 at 9:09:23 AM

11 of 15
glfrmn
Reviews: 39
Send Mail to glfrmn


Quote:
Posted By: MelodyofLA
on the NM boards and emails.

I will visit very soon (: June most likely !!!


 

Posted 3/20/2012 at 8:30:40 AM

12 of 15
Clashe
Reviews: 2
Send Mail to Clashe
the "crackdown" is over. they busted a few high profile hobbyists, then a judge was arrested for attempting to extort services from a provider. LE has been redirected to focusing on real crime (we have plenty of it)

I would love to see you - soon

Quote:
Posted By: MelodyofLA
I've been coming to ABQ for years, but my last visit, due to LE activity, was pretty quiet.

Has everyone come out of hiding yet ? This is my favorite city to tour !

Come out come out wherever you areeeeee


 

Posted 3/21/2012 at 7:18:27 PM

13 of 15
bwconley
Reviews: 8
Send Mail to bwconley
Hon, my responses to you on your last proposed visit ,and this inquiry, have been ignored.  Do you have someone to screen your email, as you did a couple of years ago? Do you have something against me? Just a bad attitude? (some of your TER posts are pretty curt). You were the most beautiful provider I have seen, and I would like to know if I can see you again. If you don't want to see me fine. Otherwise..........

 

Posted 5/17/2012 at 6:01:44 PM

14 of 15
Yes, Is it safe to come visit from Cali! We would love to bring the sunshine to NEW mexico.. Any recommendations, Places to stay, places to avoid.. Please feel free to pm me...

Xo  

Related Link: http://www.annabellalee.escortfiles.com

 

Posted 8/7/2012 at 3:11:17 PM

15 of 15
jokerunm
Reviews: 1
Send Mail to jokerunm
Did june ever happen?  On her last review I saw something about her retiring?  :( :( :(  

Quote:
Posted By: Clashe
the "crackdown" is over. they busted a few high profile hobbyists, then a judge was arrested for attempting to extort services from a provider. LE has been redirected to focusing on real crime (we have plenty of it)

I would love to see you - soon

Quote:
Posted By: MelodyofLA
I've been coming to ABQ for years, but my last visit, due to LE activity, was pretty quiet.

Has everyone come out of hiding yet ? This is my favorite city to tour !

Come out come out wherever you areeeeee