Los Angeles

View: Tree | Flat

I don't understand the urgument

Posted 5/19/2012 at 2:17:11 PM

1 of 26
dchang911
Reviews: 66
Send Mail to dchang911
I've noticed that a lot of the new k-girl postings are photos of models.  I see the photos and am very tempted, but then shy away when I find the photos aren't really of them.  It seems that they are legit providers as their phone numbers are the same booker as previous providers but a lot of them have not been reviewed even though they've been posting for awhile.  Any of you out there have visited with these new k-girls and if so, are they a good representation of the models shown?

For example, Nicky has photos that aren't of her but people have said her photos are real and represent her.  

I wish they would use real photos like all the well-known established k-girls out there.  For me anyway, it used to be that with k-girls what you see on cityvibe is what you get.


Related Link: http://losangeles.cityvibe.com/PremiumEscorts/nicky-erotic-delights/395934

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 3:40:07 PM

2 of 26
mufftime
Reviews: 110
Send Mail to mufftime
What makes you thin Nicky's photos aren't her?
Good reviews. Long time hobbyists.
What do you know that we don't know?

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 3:48:53 PM

3 of 26

Posted 5/19/2012 at 4:00:00 PM

4 of 26
UCLA2K4
Reviews: 34
Send Mail to UCLA2K4
For example, Honii's profile indicates real photos. But the photos in her ad are of Japanese pornstar Miyu Hoshino.

I'd prefer even photo-shopped pictures of the actual girl. But many don't bother with proper photography, and grab pro photos from Japanese model forums and magazines instead.



Related Link: Honii's TER Reviews

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 5:43:39 PM

5 of 26
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
I think it still usually is. For me, I am usually not disappointed. If a pic is blurred heavily then I will tend to be cautious. I have found that a slightly blurred pic is usually the girl in the pics and will confirm with the booker.

I have discovered several great beauties this way and havent looked back since. Of course unblurred pics are a no brainer..(in some cases).



beemer



Quote:
Posted By: dchang911
I've noticed that a lot of the new k-girl postings are photos of models.  I see the photos and am very tempted, but then shy away when I find the photos aren't really of them.  It seems that they are legit providers as their phone numbers are the same booker as previous providers but a lot of them have not been reviewed even though they've been posting for awhile.  Any of you out there have visited with these new k-girls and if so, are they a good representation of the models shown?

For example, Nicky has photos that aren't of her but people have said her photos are real and represent her.  

I wish they would use real photos like all the well-known established k-girls out there.  For me anyway, it used to be that with k-girls what you see on cityvibe is what you get.


 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 6:22:51 PM

6 of 26
Here are another fake ad.

http://www.cityvibe.com/display.php?city=LA&ad_id=396754

http://www.cityvibe.com/display.php?city=LA&ad_id=396539



Photos were clearly heavy photoshopped and it wasnt same girl.  BAIT AND SWITCH!!!  I was very disappoint.

now it's under other name but same phone number.can't trust that agency anymore.

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 7:10:10 PM

7 of 26
but since now they don;t blurred and cover the pix even it's not a real .

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 7:20:20 PM

8 of 26
sweet dick willie
I've seen Honii and her CV photos are accurate. She wore the same outfit.

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 7:22:31 PM

9 of 26

Posted 5/19/2012 at 7:48:18 PM

10 of 26
UCLA2K4
Reviews: 34
Send Mail to UCLA2K4
As I haven't seen Honii. Maybe she does resemble the photos and owns a french maid outfit.

However, the photos in the ad are almost certainly not her. They are professional photos of 5'1" Japanese pornstar Miyu Hoshino. That is not an opinion.

I doubt Ms. Hoshino works 5471 miles away from home for $200/hour. Particularly given the current pathetic ¥/$ exchange rate. :D

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 8:25:04 PM

11 of 26
macedonia
Reviews: 49
Send Mail to macedonia
My experience so far is every girl i have met was the girl in the picture BUT they touch up face, tits and skin tone over entire body.  Plus girls are heavily made up/dolled up for photo shoot. Tits are slightly enlarged.  For ass i just don't know if girls just pose to enhance their body shape or whether it is touched up.
Typically face is either blurred or they change their jaw line for the worse in pics.
Typically expect 1 to 3 points downgrade from pics.


 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 10:12:59 PM

12 of 26
dchang911
Reviews: 66
Send Mail to dchang911
Though because there were long-time hobbyists that gave her good reviews and said it was her (or at least looked like her), I was very tempted.

I suppose it could be her photos, but a google search pops up those same photos all over the place, unlike if you search for the established providers, the only results come up for that person on cityvibe.

I used to think, that although images may be of an actress or model, why can't it be that the person has decided to provide and wants to use an alias?  Who's to say that Sayaka Ando hasn't decided to provide?  



Quote:
Posted By: mufftime
What makes you thin Nicky's photos aren't her?
Good reviews. Long time hobbyists.
What do you know that we don't know?


Related Link: http://www.eros-lasvegas.com/files/226777.htm

 

Posted 5/19/2012 at 10:54:50 PM

13 of 26
easeitin
Reviews: 14
Send Mail to easeitin
recently new to this board but not new to the hobby. I hope my input helps.

Most of those cute pics with furniture in the background are taken in japan. They all have the same glossy look and can be taken off the japanese escort sites. I'm not saying they are all fake but a high percentage is. Its a bait and switch operation and if they get huge amounts of complaints or a bad review, well they just change them.

Its a new day and another guy with a hard on. Even though she's not the girl in the picture, how many guys actually leave? Pretty slim considering you just took that vitamin V and it would be a waste not to put it to use. They will keep doing what their doing because tons of guys who are newbs will not know any better. All you can do is spot them and avoid or take the chance and find a hidden gem.

Just my opinion and share what I know.

 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 3:03:11 AM

14 of 26
are  of Japanese Porn actresses and even when they are not the agency/ Booker does a lot of photo shopping to get the look they desire and in some cases to conceal dolls identity from family friends. Google is indeed your friend to get to the truth.

For whatever reason many of the recent arrivals are simply not as beautiful or even pretty as previous talent. It seems brokers are scraping the bottom of the barrel with their exports. The agencies/ bookers are forced to "enhance" the photos.

Is LA's negative reputation finally catching up with us.

Quote:
Posted By: dchang911
I've noticed that a lot of the new k-girl postings are photos of models.  I see the photos and am very tempted, but then shy away when I find the photos aren't really of them.  It seems that they are legit providers as their phone numbers are the same booker as previous providers but a lot of them have not been reviewed even though they've been posting for awhile.  Any of you out there have visited with these new k-girls and if so, are they a good representation of the models shown?

For example, Nicky has photos that aren't of her but people have said her photos are real and represent her.  

I wish they would use real photos like all the well-known established k-girls out there.  For me anyway, it used to be that with k-girls what you see on cityvibe is what you get.


 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 4:05:56 AM

15 of 26

Posted 5/20/2012 at 4:30:11 AM

16 of 26

Posted 5/20/2012 at 5:08:18 AM

17 of 26

Posted 5/20/2012 at 7:10:08 AM

18 of 26
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
Kgirls see newbies all the time. The impression you get is what you read from the boards.  



 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 8:47:52 AM

19 of 26
ccwilcox77
Reviews: 29
Send Mail to ccwilcox77
The posting of fake photos is to be expected. Providers are trying to lure us in with photos of beautiful women knowing that 99% of clients will stay even when they realize they've been fooled. The only thing to do is post an honest review letting everyone else know the real deal. I often see reviews stating that the photos are real when it is clear that they are not. This is a great resource for us but it only works if people post honest reviews. I find it hard to believe that once you see the girl in real life you couldn't possibly tell whether the photos are real or not and if you are not sure don't guess and Instead say that you can't verify if the photos are real.

 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 9:55:39 AM

20 of 26
UCLA2K4
Reviews: 34
Send Mail to UCLA2K4
if there is any.

The pictures in her ad are not Honii unless she is Miyu Hoshino. That is unlikely. Their stated heights aren't even the same. I don't need to see her to determine that. Google search of Miyu Hoshino shows up that same french maid photo shoot except without blurring.

I am not arguing whether Honii resembles the pictures. I don't know if she does or not.



 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 1:36:53 PM

21 of 26
stegram123
Reviews: 23
Send Mail to stegram123
Of the girls I've seen and reviewed, only Miu Miu was at all suspect of using fake pics. But she was very close if it was fake and I was thrilled with her appearance. However, all the rest were for sure genuine. Research pays off.

 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 1:57:59 PM

22 of 26
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
whoa whoa!! Even the bottom of the barrel girls are hot.....go figure.

I hope that the trend of fake pics will not continue as it is totally bad for business. I can apreciate a photoshopped pic (totally understandable for privacy reasons), but to B & S is not cool and will I believe eventually catch up to those that keep doing it in terms of business.


Beemer

Quote:
Posted By: Harpman60
are  of Japanese Porn actresses and even when they are not the agency/ Booker does a lot of photo shopping to get the look they desire and in some cases to conceal dolls identity from family friends. Google is indeed your friend to get to the truth.

For whatever reason many of the recent arrivals are simply not as beautiful or even pretty as previous talent. It seems brokers are scraping the bottom of the barrel with their exports. The agencies/ bookers are forced to "enhance" the photos.

Is LA's negative reputation finally catching up with us.

Quote:
Posted By: dchang911
I've noticed that a lot of the new k-girl postings are photos of models.  I see the photos and am very tempted, but then shy away when I find the photos aren't really of them.  It seems that they are legit providers as their phone numbers are the same booker as previous providers but a lot of them have not been reviewed even though they've been posting for awhile.  Any of you out there have visited with these new k-girls and if so, are they a good representation of the models shown?

For example, Nicky has photos that aren't of her but people have said her photos are real and represent her.  

I wish they would use real photos like all the well-known established k-girls out there.  For me anyway, it used to be that with k-girls what you see on cityvibe is what you get.


 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 2:01:12 PM

23 of 26
scoremore
I've seen around 50 k-girls from LA cityvibe in the past 4 years, and I only recall 1 that I saw that had fake pictures (I left without entering and never used that agency again), although I'm sure most are photoshoped.   However, completely fake pictures have been common among some OC agencies.  That's one reason why I prefer LA.  It may be fake pics are becoming more common in LA now, but I haven't yet personally experienced it.  There are more k-girl ads than ever which may contribute to some increase in fakes.  We should definitely call out the agencies that use fake pics.  This includes in discussion forums, emails, reviews, and to city vibe, etc.

Some people, especially some who do few or no reviews, are quick to blame reviewers for not noting fake pics.  I always do and I bet most reviewers do.  However, I think sometimes agencies try to abuse the review system.  For example, recently I positively reviewed an oc provider, but well after the review was posted, my review was linked to a very different girl from the same agency.  I pointed this out to ter and they corrected it.  Had some read my review prior to the correction, some would have accused me of writing a "fake" review, but I didn't.  I think someone from the agency (or a proxy) was trying to link good reviews to a sub-par girl.  

I have found ter very helpful in correcting this sort of thing if they can.  They obviously cannot stop fake pics, but they seem willing to correct incorrect links, etc.  I think hobbyists should keep an eye on their reviews and let ter know if they are being abused by agencies, etc.



 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 4:00:00 PM

24 of 26
that are posted by supposed ''bros'' who may be bookers /agencies their proxies or other insiders who either build up or destroy a K-dolls career at its vulnerable stages.

Quote:
Posted By: scoremore
I've seen around 50 k-girls from LA cityvibe in the past 4 years, and I only recall 1 that I saw that had fake pictures (I left without entering and never used that agency again), although I'm sure most are photoshoped.   However, completely fake pictures have been common among some OC agencies.  That's one reason why I prefer LA.  It may be fake pics are becoming more common in LA now, but I haven't yet personally experienced it.  There are more k-girl ads than ever which may contribute to some increase in fakes.  We should definitely call out the agencies that use fake pics.  This includes in discussion forums, emails, reviews, and to city vibe, etc.

Some people, especially some who do few or no reviews, are quick to blame reviewers for not noting fake pics.  I always do and I bet most reviewers do.  However, I think sometimes agencies try to abuse the review system.  For example, recently I positively reviewed an oc provider, but well after the review was posted, my review was linked to a very different girl from the same agency.  I pointed this out to ter and they corrected it.  Had some read my review prior to the correction, some would have accused me of writing a "fake" review, but I didn't.  I think someone from the agency (or a proxy) was trying to link good reviews to a sub-par girl.  

I have found ter very helpful in correcting this sort of thing if they can.  They obviously cannot stop fake pics, but they seem willing to correct incorrect links, etc.  I think hobbyists should keep an eye on their reviews and let ter know if they are being abused by agencies, etc.



 

Posted 5/20/2012 at 9:17:47 PM

25 of 26
oceanpacific9
Reviews: 46
Send Mail to oceanpacific9
I have seen many K-girls and will say that I have rarely come accross any when the door opened that were not the girl in pics. I can understand the need to keep there appearance private if they fear anyone back home finding out, but all in all I have not been dissapointed by any of there looks.

Quote:
Posted By: dchang911
I've noticed that a lot of the new k-girl postings are photos of models.  I see the photos and am very tempted, but then shy away when I find the photos aren't really of them.  It seems that they are legit providers as their phone numbers are the same booker as previous providers but a lot of them have not been reviewed even though they've been posting for awhile.  Any of you out there have visited with these new k-girls and if so, are they a good representation of the models shown?

For example, Nicky has photos that aren't of her but people have said her photos are real and represent her.  

I wish they would use real photos like all the well-known established k-girls out there.  For me anyway, it used to be that with k-girls what you see on cityvibe is what you get.


 

Posted 5/21/2012 at 9:24:57 AM

26 of 26
Rodgerdaily
Reviews: 37
Send Mail to Rodgerdaily
Maybe in the case of nicky hers is real, and maybe the others are using hers.

We have some ads in phx where the booker "acknowledges" thzt the photos are of a different girl, but that the girls are similar so "its ok".  They said it was done to protect the real girls identity if she gets questioned by LE.

Anyway, thats the reason used in Phx.