Los Angeles

View: Tree | Flat

I'm not calling anyone out Beemer

Posted 4/4/2012 at 9:59:25 PM

1 of 32
K-girl_AnswerMan
I hope that posters will follow board policies about flaming and insulting others.
I found this article by Tim Campbell, particularly relevant.

Related Link: Internet Trolls

 

Posted 4/4/2012 at 10:49:37 PM

2 of 32
That article is dead on!

Its all about the attention. Good or bad. And the fact that they live there life on the internet.

 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 6:11:35 AM

3 of 32
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
You might want to rethink your thoughts on this one because by your statement, ANY posts, "good and bad" will be considered a troll post.

Just making an observation.

Beemer


Quote:
Posted By: sensualnatalie
That article is dead on!

Its all about the attention. Good or bad. And the fact that they live there life on the internet.


 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 10:36:45 AM

4 of 32
zztopper
Reviews: 99
Send Mail to zztopper
Quite a leap in logic to get that out of Natalie's post.  Must have hit too close to home for you to have that kind of observation.  I've never thought you to be a troll, but maybe that's how you subconsciously view yourself?

 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 10:55:24 AM

5 of 32
brenn97
Reviews: 15
Send Mail to brenn97
Come on, the L.A. board isn't that bad. Compare it to the General board. That place used to be World Headquarters of the Troll Nation. It may have changed under the new regime, but I don't know because I stopped reading it a long time ago. Total waste of time.

 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 11:16:36 AM

6 of 32
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
"Its all about the attention. Good or bad."


(Deep breathe....calm)...

If you read her statement carefully, she says any "attention, good or bad". So by her statement, any post "good or bad" would be considered a troll post. I was making an observation.

Obviously you are the little troll trying to start something.


 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 1:24:27 PM

7 of 32
General Colon Bowel
Some of us step over the line on occasion, but it's the people who consistently disparage others who are trolls and ruin discussions.  We have a handful of trolls on this board who justify their behavior with comments like "if you don't like my posts don't read them" or "that's who I am so live with it."

Discussion boards can actually be a pretty enjoyable place to kill some time.  But the trolls make it shitty and unpleasant and drive the good people away.  But they don't care because they are trolls.

 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 2:01:13 PM

8 of 32
ZZ got what I ment dead on. I was saying that "good or bad" attention that trolls get. They don't care what kind it is. Has nothing to do with people who only post positive things here. But I'm sure you have a issue with my race maybe???? And that is why you dissect my post so much????? It was ment for trolls and I figured only trolls would find something wrong with it?????

But what do I know....

Quote:
Posted By: Beemer310
"Its all about the attention. Good or bad."


(Deep breathe....calm)...

If you read her statement carefully, she says any "attention, good or bad". So by her statement, any post "good or bad" would be considered a troll post. I was making an observation.

Obviously you are the little troll trying to start something.


 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 2:04:31 PM

9 of 32
I agree, I don't think we have it bad at all. Seems to be a very cool board for many years now. There are the two or three exceptions but Like the article said....Just ignore them.

We rock in LA!

I have traveled all over and I would not trade my home base for anywhere else. :)

Xoxo,

Nat

 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 4:00:00 PM

10 of 32
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
I guess that goes for a whole bunch of hobbyists and providers here then. Seems to me that many people here have very short memory spans and are very selective or very hypocritical on who they want to call out.

I guess if provider A says something disparaging it is totally ignored but when hobbyist A replies to defend it is wrong?

OK I get it..things get hectic and heated and the point of the conversation is lost.but if you are going to apply these standards and call certain people out,  then by all means call out the others as well.


Beemer







 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 5:59:33 PM

11 of 32
General Colon Bowel
Beemer, what good would it do to call someone out.  It would just cause more bad feelings and personal attacks.  Some people come onto boards to pick fights.  Some want to prove their superiority.  Others just like talking about hookers.  We have a choice to make this board what we want and right now we're on our way to making it a snake pit.  The trolls bring nothing but negativity to a board.  They need to be banned by TER administration.

 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 6:29:58 PM

12 of 32
Race ? What race are you and why should it  matter?  Why interject race into the discussion unless you wish to start an argument or put others on ten defensive.

When people post  in good faith and  haters respond  with their bombs , grenades , spears and arrows - expecting their targets to turn the other cheek. Haters need to expect payback with interest. 


Never mind the bollocks up with the K-dolls.

Quote:
Posted By: sensualnatalie
ZZ got what I ment dead on. I was saying that "good or bad" attention that trolls get. They don't care what kind it is. Has nothing to do with people who only post positive things here. But I'm sure you have a issue with my race maybe???? And that is why you dissect my post so much????? It was ment for trolls and I figured only trolls would find something wrong with it?????

But what do I know....

Quote:
Posted By: Beemer310
"Its all about the attention. Good or bad."


(Deep breathe....calm)...

If you read her statement carefully, she says any "attention, good or bad". So by her statement, any post "good or bad" would be considered a troll post. I was making an observation.

Obviously you are the little troll trying to start something.


 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 6:46:59 PM

13 of 32
oceanpacific9
Reviews: 47
Send Mail to oceanpacific9
I do not think that banning people for different views or disagreeing post would in any way serve the free flow of opinions or I ideas that we need. People should never even consider that method, we need the banter and back and forth we currently have. The LA board seems to be fine in my view.

 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 6:57:35 PM

14 of 32

Posted 4/5/2012 at 7:26:39 PM

15 of 32
There are some unfortunately who want to restrict this board to tosh Tuesday and kitty Thursday or some self promoting threads and censor , ban and disfranchise all topics unless they are adulations by their manginas. Others have nothing to contribute or discuss except insulting others posters under the pretext that a subject is discussed to death, they become crybabies. I am not even going to start about  those who want to keep everything under wraps or sweep things under the carpet, all in the interest imagined security, or about the K-doll resenters or wise still haters, because they can't cut it.      

Quote:
Posted By: oceanpacific9
I do not think that banning people for different views or disagreeing post would in any way serve the free flow of opinions or I ideas that we need. People should never even consider that method, we need the banter and back and forth we currently have. The LA board seems to be fine in my view.


 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 7:34:30 PM

16 of 32
If you are a person of colour I suspect so is he-so what does it prove. Are you unable to discuss or debate the topic so you have to pull a race card irrespective what race you are. Again I have no idea what race you are ,and it is of no consequence to the discussion. It is bad enough having to the patronizing and even bigoted posts directed at the K-dolls.

Quote:
Posted By: sensualnatalie
I'm sure he knows why.....


 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 10:26:01 PM

17 of 32
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
I'm sorry? When did race come into this conversation? It seems your preconceived notion is getting the better of you and is showing your true colors.

I'm sure I know what? Please explain...

I would like to hear your reasoning how race got into this conversation.


Beemer


Quote:
Posted By: sensualnatalie
I'm sure he knows why.....


 

Posted 4/5/2012 at 10:41:40 PM

18 of 32
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
You just proved my point. Certain hobbyists and a couple of providers specifically called me out in their posts because they felt that the board was being stiffled by k girl posts. But when they get called out on their points they jump to the pointless personal attacks because their arguments have no substance.

What is funny is how one provider put me on a BL list just because she lost an argument. How does that bode for people who do less to get this provider mad? Is that something you would take lying down?

Though it doesn't affect me, it is the principle. I can give many examples of the hobbyists and providers who do that.


Beemer


Quote:
Posted By: General Colon Bowel
Beemer, what good would it do to call someone out.  It would just cause more bad feelings and personal attacks.  Some people come onto boards to pick fights.  Some want to prove their superiority.  Others just like talking about hookers.  We have a choice to make this board what we want and right now we're on our way to making it a snake pit.  The trolls bring nothing but negativity to a board.  They need to be banned by TER administration.


 

Posted 4/6/2012 at 7:22:06 PM

19 of 32
FROOMIE
Reviews: 152
Send Mail to FROOMIE
I really love k-girls.  As you can see by my reviews.  

I really hate the term K-dolls.  It is demeaning.  It's one thing to call a woman a "girl", but to call them "dolls", it's as if they actually are not even real.  Like they are little plastic mannequins you can dress them up and do whatever you want with them, because they have no brains or life of their own.  Or they are just playthings for your sandbox.

I wish you would stop calling them k-dolls.  I think it is disrespectful.  They deserve to be addressed like they are humans.

 

Posted 4/6/2012 at 10:28:00 PM

20 of 32



Whist I respect your right to your opinion and sentiments I would  therefore , suggest for you not to use the term K-doll  which is used by a top referring to refer  to herself  and her colleagues . Your are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Your charges and accusations are baseless and have no merit. They  are your words and thoughts and do not  reflect my opinion, viewpoint  , intentions nor the way I view or perceive the K-dolls.  I do not feel  the need nor inclination to defend my to you for my use of the term. It is your prerogative to  accept or reject what I say on face value without the need to lecture or assume you know best i reject your attempt to dictate your views onto others or shove your opinion down our throats.

If you were genuinely  offended by the term as you state , why didn't you   express your displeasure to  me in a private pm ?

 This is a Holy and sacred season for some , and  we  are also in the midst of the  SAIGU Campaign to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the April 29, 1992 LA Riots so , while I reject your charges I will also ignore you provocation other than to say that i find the sordid over the top details in reviews far more demeaning and offensive than this affectionate term. It is these reviews that dehumanize women in general and all sex workers in particular. Thankfully,  I do not need to rely on reviews real or fraud to attain  my VIP status.      

For the record the K-dolls I have known and love  are mostly grown,  mature, highly intelligent ladies many of whom have professional credentials, I find  the ones proficient in English language  rather engaging , interesting and most enjoyable company.   

While the 90 day wonders are almost exclusively focussed on their job and generating as much income as possible during their short stay here the longterm/permanent  residents have a full active life beyond their work the are most independent , empowered and self reliant , they do not need to be in my sand box because I have none. 

It is high time people stopped preaching and attempting to censor and control others because of their own insecurity or feeling of inadequacy , no one likes to be dictated to or patronized by total strangers who interject themselves  into everything yet have nothing of substance to offer or of value to say and whose only objective is to insult or provoke their targets.     

Let me close with a couple of verses from "Positively 4th Street" a Robert Zimmerman .    

Do you take me for such a fool
To think I'd make contact
With the one who tries to hide
What he don't know to begin with

And now I know you're dissatisfied
With your position and your place
Don't you understand
It's not my problem


Quote:
Posted By: FROOMIE
I really love k-girls.  As you can see by my reviews.  

I really hate the term K-dolls.  It is demeaning.  It's one thing to call a woman a "girl", but to call them "dolls", it's as if they actually are not even real.  Like they are little plastic mannequins you can dress them up and do whatever you want with them, because they have no brains or life of their own.  Or they are just playthings for your sandbox.

I wish you would stop calling them k-dolls.  I think it is disrespectful.  They deserve to be addressed like they are humans.


 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 6:41:46 AM

21 of 32
JimmyHenson
You love your empowered and self reliant K-dolls but when a doll of a different color comes on the board and does or says something you and your side-kick Bevis don't like the bullying misoginistic side comes out with a vengence.  You like your escorts as long as they know their place - that would be whatever you deem to be "professional" behavior.  Wonder what you're K-dolls would say if they participated on the boards - surely they would never utter a discouraging word.  But, I think you prefer it them the way they are relative to this board - guiet, so they will never exhibit non-compliant behavior.  No wonder you're always jabbing another guy in your boring repetive manner about inflatable dolls - it's really you just expressing what you want.

And congratulations.  You don't need to write reviews to attain VIP.  Great to see you can afford the $20/month.  

 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 8:28:15 AM

22 of 32
the last time you showed you mug you were hiding behind the skirt of Miss Piggy, oops Miss manically out of control and morbidly obese Miss A ,and you were sent packing head in hand, tail between your legs.It took you this long to recover and sum up the courage to spew your hateful diatribe , however, it is not your lucky day because there are there is neither cocoa or biscuits for you and at best you will have to settle for qpee ala lard-how miserable it must be to born with a plastic spoon in your mouth. Come back when you summon enough courage to use your handle as it is you are irrelevant to the discussion and any thing you have to say is redundant. You can either respond to you own provocation or lift up your skirt and fly . Sorry babe err I mean doll , not buying, try next door.

Quote:
Posted By: JimmyHenson
You love your empowered and self reliant K-dolls but when a doll of a different color comes on the board and does or says something you and your side-kick Bevis don't like the bullying misoginistic side comes out with a vengence.  You like your escorts as long as they know their place - that would be whatever you deem to be "professional" behavior.  Wonder what you're K-dolls would say if they participated on the boards - surely they would never utter a discouraging word.  But, I think you prefer it them the way they are relative to this board - guiet, so they will never exhibit non-compliant behavior.  No wonder you're always jabbing another guy in your boring repetive manner about inflatable dolls - it's really you just expressing what you want.

And congratulations.  You don't need to write reviews to attain VIP.  Great to see you can afford the $20/month.  


 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 8:52:37 AM

23 of 32
BTW your attempt to define and frame the K-dolls the way you do only serves to advances the negative   bigoted ,racist and ignorant stereotype of Asian women so grow up .If you have a problem with me ,sum up the courage to stop hiding behind Ms Piggy's skirt , K-dolls? you neither understand them nor do they know or care about your existnce.

Quote:
Posted By: JimmyHenson
You love your empowered and self reliant K-dolls but when a doll of a different color comes on the board and does or says something you and your side-kick Bevis don't like the bullying misoginistic side comes out with a vengence.  You like your escorts as long as they know their place - that would be whatever you deem to be "professional" behavior.  Wonder what you're K-dolls would say if they participated on the boards - surely they would never utter a discouraging word.  But, I think you prefer it them the way they are relative to this board - guiet, so they will never exhibit non-compliant behavior.  No wonder you're always jabbing another guy in your boring repetive manner about inflatable dolls - it's really you just expressing what you want.

And congratulations.  You don't need to write reviews to attain VIP.  Great to see you can afford the $20/month.  


 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 10:45:16 AM

24 of 32
FROOMIE
Reviews: 152
Send Mail to FROOMIE
Did anyone see what I did there?  Trolling?  I illicited a response that I full excepted.  Mwahahahaha!

- Froomie

Related Link: troll face

 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 12:17:05 PM

25 of 32
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
What a joke...First you say the kgirls are empowered and self reliant and then relegate them to being subservient or non compliant.

Your stereotype of asian women is amazing. For someone to actually still have this form of thinking is really sad. It is ok for a "doll of a different color" to be able to express herself but yet you separate the kgirls as non compliant, subservient people and assume that they will be "quiet" on this board. Dont be to sure of that. The girls I have spoken to have plenty to say about the hobby. Don't assume just because they don't have a mastery of the english language that they are subservient, unintelligent or docile. That is just your ignorance speaking loudly.

I don't know what race/gender/nationality you may be but to still think that asian women are subservient, unintelligent people is just sad.

Please JimmyHenson, get that hand out of your ass and think a little more clearly. You want to be seen as an intelligent poster but then you have to resort to name calling to get your point across.

And it is $30 dollars...Get your facts right...sheeesh..


Quote:
Posted By: JimmyHenson
You love your empowered and self reliant K-dolls but when a doll of a different color comes on the board and does or says something you and your side-kick Bevis don't like the bullying misoginistic side comes out with a vengence.  You like your escorts as long as they know their place - that would be whatever you deem to be "professional" behavior.  Wonder what you're K-dolls would say if they participated on the boards - surely they would never utter a discouraging word.  But, I think you prefer it them the way they are relative to this board - guiet, so they will never exhibit non-compliant behavior.  No wonder you're always jabbing another guy in your boring repetive manner about inflatable dolls - it's really you just expressing what you want.

And congratulations.  You don't need to write reviews to attain VIP.  Great to see you can afford the $20/month.  


 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 4:00:00 PM

26 of 32
A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Time to grow up and do away with your puerile because you can bark or wail to your hearts content but sorry no cocoa and biscuits for you .Try jumping  higher next time , maybe you  can catch the bus for the 43 annual pilgrimage Manzanar maybe can learn from  lessons of the ugly past

Sorry babe ,but you are simply not worth the effort and I suggest you find a better occupation other than badgering , harassing  ,stalking and trying to manipulate others on the board. Move on mate, because no matter how much you knock you are simply not going to get in.

 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 6:02:30 PM

27 of 32
FROOMIE
Reviews: 152
Send Mail to FROOMIE
Harp, are you addressing me?   I don't understand why you are so full of venom at me.  I was just having fun.  We've exchanged PMs before.  And I've never badgered, harassed, or stalked ANYONE on this board. I think you have me confused with someone else.  Or perhaps you are just very sensitive.  

What country are you originally from?  I don't understand your references, I'm just not as well-read as you are, obviously.  You must have two or three master's degrees from prestigious universities.   The bus for the 43 annual pilgrimage Manzanar?  What does that mean?  No cocoa and biscuits from me?  What does that mean?  It must be a cultural reference I am not aware of.

Why are you calling me babe?  

Are you Australian?  You called me mate.  Knocking to get into what?  I'm really confused!

 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 8:38:27 PM

28 of 32
Beemer310
Reviews: 35
Send Mail to Beemer310
Now now both of you....I consider both of you guys here a good store of knowledge on the kgirl scene. Let us not have both of you guys going at it. If I can suggest that both of you guys talk about this offline and in PM, I am sure both of you guys can come to a mutual understanding of things.


The past few days has been quite viscious and let us all take a step back and breathe. Let us reset here if we may.

The two of you have always been a good source of info and both of you have been in good conversations before so once again, may I suggest both of you guys PM each other?


A concerned beemer

 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 10:14:29 PM

29 of 32
JimmyHenson
My post isn't about K-girls.  Your just so fixated on them you can't figure that out.  It's about you and the crap you throw at non-K's.  Course I saw how you - who are never at a loss for words, and more words, and more words tucked your tail when a certain Queen spoke the truth about the you.  Talk about irrelevant - check the mirror.

-- Modified on 4/7/2012 6:22:18 PM

 

Posted 4/7/2012 at 10:17:34 PM

30 of 32
JimmyHenson


-- Modified on 4/7/2012 6:24:36 PM

 

Posted 4/8/2012 at 7:58:24 AM

31 of 32

Urin chon-saeng-yon-buniya , kkk
" Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called sons of God" Matthew 5:9
What next Benz600 the Nobel Peace Laureate? let's go PM.


Quote:
Posted By: Beemer310
Now now both of you....I consider both of you guys here a good store of knowledge on the kgirl scene. Let us not have both of you guys going at it. If I can suggest that both of you guys talk about this offline and in PM, I am sure both of you guys can come to a mutual understanding of things.


The past few days has been quite viscious and let us all take a step back and breathe. Let us reset here if we may.

The two of you have always been a good source of info and both of you have been in good conversations before so once again, may I suggest both of you guys PM each other?


A concerned beemer


 

Posted 4/8/2012 at 8:13:09 AM

32 of 32

I would check the mirror but it cracked after you wanted to look at your mug. No cocoa or biscuits for you , miss piggy or q-pee. If the truth about bad service , thug drivers, rob, pimps , bad attitude, over priced , flakes and cheats, b&s  hurts choke on it if the shoe fits wear it. You are still as irrelevant and redundant as ever , not worth bothering with so you can lift up the skirt you are hiding behind and fly.  

Quote:
Posted By: JimmyHenson
My post isn't about K-girls.  Your just so fixated on them you can't figure that out.  It's about you and the crap you throw at non-K's.  Course I saw how you - who are never at a loss for words, and more words, and more words tucked your tail when a certain Queen spoke the truth about the you.  Talk about irrelevant - check the mirror.

-- Modified on 4/7/2012 6:22:18 PM