Setting new standards for the adult on-line hobbyist and provider.
We host escort reviews, site reviews, discussion boards, live chat, service guides and much more. Better prepare yourself for all that is Adult Entertainment.
WARNING – THIS SITE CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT
- I hereby certify under the penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America (28 U.S.C. §1746) that I am currently 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the place from which I am accessing TER), and that I knowingly wish to access TER, which I know contains content of a sexually explicit nature.
- The sexually explicit material I intend to view is for my own personal use. I will not expose minors to the material and will make every effort to prevent anyone under 18 years of age (or under the age of majority in the place from which I am accessing TER) from reading, viewing or accessing TER.
- I agree to report suspected exploitation of minors and/or human trafficking, including anything which constitutes, assists with or references child pornography or human trafficking, to the appropriate authorities (http://traffickingresourcecenter.org/report-trafficking).
- I do not find written content of a sexually explicit nature, images of nude adults, images of adults engaged in sex or other sexual material to be offensive or objectionable and I desire to read, view and access sexually explicit material.
- The reading, viewing, accessing and downloading of sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards of my community. The content of TER is in no manner intended to appeal to the prurient interest of the average person, applying contemporary community standards, nor is it intended to depict or describe, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically prohibited by the law of the location from which you are accessing TER.
- I agree that I will not access TER from a Prohibited Country. I acknowledge that all of the following countries constitute Prohibited Countries from which no part of TER may be accessed, viewed, downloaded or otherwise received:
Afghanistan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Pakistan, the People’s Republic of China, Philippines, Republic of China (Taiwan), Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, Vietnam; and
All parts of every other country, subdivision of a country or jurisdiction corresponding to a political entity or part thereof in which accessing, viewing, downloading, disseminating of, or other use of the materials contained on TER would constitute a violation of any law, statute, regulation, rule or custom, including the contemporary community standards of that jurisdiction with respect to the viewing, accessing or other use by adults of materials which consist of graphic, sexually explicit content.
- I understand that TER strongly supports copyright laws and believes that the rights of copyright owners should be protected. I acknowledge that TER may terminate my account and access rights if I violate TER’s copyright policies.
- I understand that TER reserves the right to terminate my access to TER if it determines that I have violated or may have violated one or more of TER’s Terms, Conditions or Policies, whether set forth in these Conditions or elsewhere on TER.
- TER may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, (a) revise these Conditions; (b) modify any of the content on TER; and (c) discontinue TER at any time. TER will post any revision to these Conditions, and the revision shall be effective immediately on such posting. I agree to review these Conditions and other online Terms, Conditions and Policies posted on TER periodically to be aware of any revisions. I also agree that by continuing to use or access TER following notice of any revision, I shall abide by, and be bound by, any such revised Terms, Conditions or Policies.
- I understand that TER is not associated with anyone reviewed on the site and that TER does not receive any financial or other compensation from anyone reviewed on TER. I acknowledge that prostitution is illegal in most locations, and I understand that any money that may be paid to anyone reviewed on TER is for their companionship only. I also acknowledge that anything else that occurs between a reviewer and someone reviewed on TER is a matter of choice between consenting adults.
- To ensure that TER provides a high quality experience for me and for other users of TER, I agree that TER or its representatives may access my account and records to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse, infringement of third party rights, or other unauthorized uses of TER. I agree that while TER need not disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation or TER’s determinations (but may in its sole discretion elect to do so), unless required to do so by law, TER reserves the right to terminate my account or my access to TER immediately, with or without notice to me, and without liability if in TER’s sole and absolute discretion TER believes that I have violated any of these Conditions (or any of TER’s other Terms, Conditions or Policies), furnished TER with false or misleading information, interfered with the use of TER by others, or, otherwise behaves in such a way as TER deems in any way inappropriate or harmful to anyone, including TER.
- Some of the content of TER might be accessed by me via hyperlinks which will connect me to third-parties, or to third-party websites that may provide content to TER. I understand that TER has no editorial control or supervision over selection or display of the content provided by those third parties or those third-party websites and those parties, and not TER, are solely responsible and liable for that content.
- I acknowledge that TER is not responsible for, nor can it control, the use by others of any information which I provide to them through TER, or otherwise, and that I have been advised that I should use caution in selecting the personal information I provide to others through TER.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND THAT TER IS MAKING THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, TER. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT TER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL MEET MY REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF TER WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- I EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT TER’S LIABILITY TO ME IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT SUCH LIABILITY MAY BE LIMITED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL TER BE LIABLE TO ME OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MY USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) TER, EVEN IF TER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, TER’S LIABILITY TO ME FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY ME TO TER DURING THE CURRENT TERM OF MY SUBSCRIPTION TO TER, NOT TO EXCEED ONE YEAR.
- I acknowledge that TER imposes certain restrictions on my permissible use of TER, and I agree that I am prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of TER, including (a) accessing content or data not intended for me, or logging on to a server or account that I am not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of TER, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to TER, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using TER to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using TER; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by TER in providing its services. I agree that in addition to terminating my subscription to, and access to, TER, any violation of system or network security may subject me to civil and/or criminal liability.
- I agree to indemnify, defend (with counsel selected by TER), and hold harmless TER, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from my access to or use of TER, or my violation of these Conditions, or allowing another to use my account who violates any of these Conditions. TER will notify me of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide me with reasonable assistance, at my expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage or cost.
- If, for whatever reason, a duly appointed arbitrator finds any part of these Conditions unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- I understand and acknowledge that these Conditions constitute a legal agreement between TER, its owner, Treehouse Park, S.A. (together with its parent entities, subsidiary entities, owners, shareholders, affiliates and members (collectively with TER, "Company")) and me, and, I intend my pressing of the "AGREE" button below to evidence that I am over 18 years of age; that I knowingly, intelligently, and voluntarily consent to viewing this site, that I have instituted an effective method of monitoring the use of the Internet by persons under 18 years of age; and that I assign to Company all content I post to the site in accordance with the terms of the Review Submission Guidelines and all content I post to TER will be owned by Company as a result of this assignment.
- I intend my pressing of the "AGREE" button below to constitute my electronic signature under the terms of either or both the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (as adopted in California) or the United States’ Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. I also understand and acknowledge that book marking to a page on TER that enables me to bypass these Conditions constitutes an implicit acceptance of the foregoing terms by me.